Praetorian Insurance is now part of the QBE Insurance Company which offers a wide range of specialized auto insurance products although finding information on Praetorian Insurance products or a Praetorian Car Insurance agent can be very difficult to do.
Praetorian car insurance products for commercial and personal vehicles can be found through QBE’s website at qbeusa.com. The QBE insurance company is licensed on all 50 states with a strong financial position and strong industry ratings such as:
- A rating for A.M. Best
- A+ from Standard and Poors
If you’re looking for a Praetorian Car insurance policy through QBE it could be quicker to simply get a car insurance quote from Farmers Union Insurance (a QBE owned company) since unlike Praetorian car insurance, Farmers Union has a decent amount of basic information online about both personal and business lines including auto, homeowners, farmers insurance and more.
Who is the QBE Insurance Company?
You can read a QBE Insurance company review here but in short QBE is a massive insurance company writing over $4 Billion in premiums in 2009 throughout the Americas alone. On a global basis QBE is Australia’s largest international general insurance & reinsurance company and a top 25 insurer in the world.
Where can I get QBE / Farmers Union Car Insurance?
Currently the Farmers Union insurance company only offers auto insurance in nine midwestern states but offers a very attractive set of car insurance discounts in addition to affordable car insurance premiums. Some of the car insurance discounts available through QBE auto insurance via the Farmers Union car insurance company are:
- Early Quote Discounts: Clients who request a quote to renew their policy a week before the expiry date may eligible for a discount.
- Policy Pre-Payment Discount: Prepay your auto insurance policy and pay up to 20% less!
- Good Driver Discounts: Like every car insurance company QBE/ Farmers rewards accident free drivers with better rates
- Accident Forgiveness: Once a policyholder for 4 years the Farmers Union car insurance company may reward you by providing a one accident waiver against premium increases.
- Multi-Policy Discount: The more you insure with Farmers Union the more you save.
- Multi-Policy Discounts: Package your auto insurance policy with one for your home, farm or business and get discounts for having multiple policies with Farmers Union
- Senior Citizens: Some drivers over 50 may be eligible for discounts simply based on their age
- Good Student Discount: Drivers under 25, unmarried and full-time students may qualify for discounts based on their grades
- Prior Loyalty Discount: A very unique car insurance discount, the Farmers Union car insurance company offers discounts to drivers switching who have been with their previous insurance company for more than 3 years.
- Good Credit Discount: Yes, your credit score may actually get you a better car insurance rate!
Remember that car insurance companies sometimes have a strong local presence without much of an online online. Whenever you need more information on policy coverage from a specific provider always make sure to contact them direct and compare quotes before selecting a final insurance company for your coverage needs.
Want to compare car insurance companies – Get FREE car insurance quotes online