Amica Car Insurance Review
This Car Insurance review shows that Amica is over one hundred years old and is the oldest mutual insurer of cars in the United States. The Amica Insurance Company also offers other types of insurance such as marine, home, life, and personal umbrella liability. Enter your ZIP code below to start comparing rates for free.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Aug 5, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our car insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different car insurance companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Amica Insurance Company also offers other types of insurance such as marine, home, life, and personal umbrella liability
- Amica Insurance maintains an A++ rating with A.M. Best. This is just one of the reasons they’ve remained popular with many consumers. Cars are more than just a way to get from point A to point B for many people. Without the right insurance coverage, routine accidents can become serious disruptors.
- This is where Amica Insurance comes in. They offer coverage for personal and property liability, uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage, property coverage, medical payment coverage, and collision and comprehensive coverage. With decades of experience helping consumers, Amica helps customers protect their investments.
The Amica Car Insurance review shows that the Amica is over one hundred years old and is the oldest mutual insurer of cars in the United States.
The Amica Insurance Company also offers other types of insurance such as marine, home, life, and personal umbrella liability.
The Amica Insurance Company has received an A++ (Superior) rating from the leading analyst and authority on the financial stability of insurance companies in the United States, A.M. Best.
Amica has also received the award for having the highest customer satisfaction among national car insurers from J.D. Power and Associates for eleven years in a row.
Enter your zip in the box above to see car insurance quotes compared in your area!
What Auto Insurance Coverage Options Does Amica Insurance Offer?
Amica Insurance offers a wide range of auto insurance plans. A few of the essential coverages include:
- MedPay: Short for “medical payments”, MedPay covers necessary medical bills and funeral expenses after an accident
- Personal Insurance Protection (PIP): This shows up on your policy to cover necessary medical bills, lost wages, and funeral expenses after an auto accident. It’s a no-fault coverage meaning you don’t have to wait for your insurance company to investigate fault before it pays out.
- Bodily Injury Liability: This covers necessary medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering for others who might be injured in an accident when you’re at fault.
- Property Damage Liability: This covers vehicle and other property damage to other vehicles when you’re at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This pays for your medical costs, pain and suffering, and lost wages if you’re injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver. You can also get similar coverage for property.
For car insurance, they offer coverage for personal and property liability, uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage, property coverage, medical payment coverage, and collision and comprehensive coverage.
Amica offers other coverages you might want to add on. If you cannot afford to repair your car or cover medical bills with your savings, you may want to consider collision, comprehensive, and gap insurance. Even if you can, you may want the coverage to avoid depleting your savings. Many customers have also started signing up for glass coverage to cover chips and cracks in your windshield at little or no cost to you at the time of the claim.
Amica also offers special benefits with their car insurance policies like no deductible for:
- Repair or replacement of an airbag that has been deployed
- Replacement of a lock when your car keys have been lost or stolen
- Glass repaired
- For depreciation, if you total a new car within the first 180 days that you own it
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Will Amica Insurance Offer The Best Auto Insurance Rates?
If you’re shopping for auto insurance, you should always get multiple quotes to compare carriers. Amica Insurance offers competitive pricing, coverage, and customer care. Each carrier looks at and weighs the same clients differently. You can get a quote from Amica Insurance and other popular insurance carriers at once by entering your zip code and answering a few questions online. Then you can decide which insurance quote makes sense for you.
See how Amica’s car insurance rates compare to other national leading car insurance companies where you live.
Enter your zip code in our free quote tool below and compare rates now!