FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Call for FREE quotes: (855) 425-8122
UPDATED: Jan 9, 2018
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Stylish and sleek, powerful and impressive, Audis are fun to drive and incredible to own. More than a mere car, an Audi is a true investment.
Cheap car insurance is tempting, but it’s not recommended when you are trying to protect your quality automobile. Don’t pick the insurance company based solely on price.
Take into account the company’s reputation, customer service reports, ratings, and overall financial health.
Choose a company that will protect you and your vehicle, not one that just provides state minimum coverage levels.
Find cheap rates with our car insurance comparison tool! Enter your ZIP code above and compare at least three to four policies today!
Other Things to Consider
Any company you choose must be licensed in your state. Once you have a list of companies that have local licensure, you are prepared to continue the comparison.
In addition to being licensed in your state, it’s ideal if the company is also licensed in states you will regularly drive your Audi in.
In addition to doing an online search for information on the company, you can also talk to friends and family.
Learn who they do business with, as well as if there are any companies they would not do business with and why.
Understand the Ratings
Once you have a short list of companies you are interested in, it’s time to find out what their ratings are. You probably researched the ratings on your car before making the investment.
Take the time to look into the ratings for the insurance companies before signing with one. Offered by J.D. Power & Associates, A.M. Best, and Standard & Poor’s, the ratings can tell you everything you need to know.
Here are some things you may want to look into when researching the ratings:
- It starts with the overall rating, which is a strong indication of how reliable the company is
- See how the overall cost compares
- Learn which companies have the best coverage options
- Discover the financial strength and likelihood the company will stay in business
- See what other people report about the customer service
- Find the companies that are the easiest to get in touch with
Search the Internet to see what you can learn about the company, their customer service, and their overall strength. Any search for reviews will turn up some negative results, this is natural.
However, the negative responses should be far less than the positive reviews.
Most insurance companies are also online now. Visit their websites to see what else you can learn about the company.
Look at their “History” or “About Us” page to learn how long they have been in business, how many customers they currently service, and other relevant information.
Choose a company that has been providing insurance for decades rather than years. See if they have information on discounts online and review what they offer.
FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Know the Coverages
For an accurate quote comparison, you should be comparing the same car insurance coverage levels with each company.
State minimum levels are set by the individual state, but it is recommended that you carry much higher levels than the minimum, such as:
- Property Damage Coverage – Property damage is paid on a per-accident basis. Carry coverage of at least $100,000 to cover damages to other cars and property should you cause an accident.
- Personal Injury Per Accident and Per Person – This coverage is for injuries to other people. The per person amount is for each individual that is injured, while the per accident amount is an overall cap for a single accident. Choose coverage of at least $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Too many people are happy to drive with minimum coverage. Those minimum levels will not come close to covering a $40,000 Audi. Request coverage of at least $100,000, so you will be protected when the other driver is not.
- Deductibles – You can choose to save some money in this area. Raising the deductible will lower your premium. Use the savings to carry higher coverage amounts.
When selecting your coverage levels, it’s important to keep a few things in mind. If you cause an accident and the costs are higher than your insurance coverage, you could be personally liable for the remaining balance.
Protect yourself from lawsuits with higher coverage levels.
Discounts add up, ask for any and all that you might qualify for. Compare prices based on the coverage levels you need and after the discounts have been taken.
Here are some of the discounts you might be eligible for:
- Multi-car discount
- Multiple-policy discount for having home and auto insurance
- Good student discounts for young drivers
- Discounts for safety features such as anti-lock brakes and airbags
- Theft-deterrent discounts
- Safe driver discounts
- Military discounts
- Low mileage discounts
Call Customer Service
The customer service you receive when calling the sales department is typically the best you can expect. If you feel like this service is unacceptable for a company that insures luxury cars, then you may want to cross them off the list.
There are several questions you should be prepared to ask. When talking to the agent, pay attention to the following details:
- Is the agent respectful and courteous?
- Does the agent make you feel like your business is important?
- Is the agent able to answer all your questions?
- How helpful is the agent when asked about discounts and the claims process?
When talking to the agent, be sure to ask about important features like GAP insurance and new-car replacement programs. Find out if you are covered to drive other people’s cars and if other drivers are covered in your car.
Choosing auto insurance for your car should not be a quick decision. Take the time to research the company properly. Pick a provider that will protect your car as well as your other assets from potential lawsuits.
Enter your ZIP code below and start comparison shopping for better car insurance today!