FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Call for FREE quotes: (888) 442-5196
UPDATED: Feb 23, 2018
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Lexus automobiles are luxury cars that are pleasurable to drive and a source of pride and joy for their owners. As with many luxury autos; repairs to a Lexus can be costly after an accident.
Protect your investment by choosing the best car insurance available!
Not all insurance companies are created equal. Some will pay claims promptly and with great customer service while others will look for any reason to avoid paying claims.
When searching for Lexus car insurance, it starts by choosing a solid company with a reputation for reliability and customer service.
Find the Best Lexus Car Insurance
Remember that cheaper car insurance is not always better, and in the world of luxury auto insurance, it’s usually much worse.
You’ve paid a handsome price for the vehicle, don’t put it at risk by choosing cut-rate insurance
Any company you choose should be licensed in the state you live in. The more states the company is licensed in, the more solid it is.
Check reviews online to see what other people say about the company. Talk to friends and family to see if they are familiar with the company.
FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Give Customer Service a Test Drive
Of course, the customer service on the buying end will be the best the company can offer. So if this service is shoddy, avoid the company.
Before calling, write down some questions to ask.
As you go through the call, take note of the following:
- Is the agent friendly and respectful?
- Does the agent make you feel like you’re important?
- How knowledgeable is the agent? Were your questions answered promptly?
- When talking about claims processes does the agent become defensive or surly?
- Does the agent help you locate all the discounts you are available for or do they brush this step too quickly?
Check Out the Ratings
Just as there are ratings available for cars, there are also ratings available for insurance companies. Research car insurance ratings to insure you have the best company!
Here are some of the companies that offer ratings, visit their websites for more information:
When reviewing the ratings from these companies, you will learn about more than just how long the company has been in business.
You also discover other valuable information, which includes:
- Overall cost
- Coverage options for insurance
- Financial strength, which helps indicate their likelihood to be able to cover claims
- Claims process
- Customer service information
- Ease of contacting the company
- Additional features that are offered
When choosing a company, look for one that has been in business for decades, not years. Choose one that regularly covers luxury automobiles and that has solid numbers with the insurance reviewer’s mentioned above.
Compare Lexus Car Insurance the Right Way
When you call a car insurance company they will typically give you a quote for an annual or semi-annual policy. It’s important to find out what coverage levels are included in that quote.
Many insurance companies offer you a better price that is paired with inferior service. To be sure you are making accurate comparisons write down the coverage levels you want.
When you call with your vehicle information, also share with them the coverage levels you are looking for.
- Personal Injury per Accident/Person – This is the amount of money that will be paid to other parties injured in an accident that you cause. Medical bills can quickly get out of hand, so don’t try to save money in this area. Minimum levels here should be $100,000 per person with a per accident total of $300,000.
- Property Damage – This also pays out per accident. Keep in mind that modern cars are expensive and carry a minimum of $100,000.
- Uninsured Motorists – The last thing you want is to be hit by someone that’s not insured and then have your company say they won’t cover you, either. Ask for at least $100,000 in uninsured motorist coverage.
- Underinsured Motorists – Too many people choose to carry state minimum levels, which won’t cover damages to your fine Lexus in an accident. Ask for at least $100,000 in coverage here.
- Deductibles – If you are trying to save some money on the insurance premium, choose a higher deductible.
Choose your levels before calling for quotes, and tell the insurance company what you are looking for. This will allow you to better gauge who is offering you the best price.
Other questions to ask your insurance provider are:
- Do you provide gap insurance?
- What is your turn-around time for claims?
- Do you offer complimentary roadside assistance?
- Do you offer new car replacement programs?
- Do you regularly cover luxury autos?
- Are other people covered to drive my car if they have my permission?
- Will the insurance cover me if I drive someone else’s car?
- What are the contract limitations? Can I cancel coverage anytime?
It’s also advisable to explore the various car insurance discounts that are available.
Ask about the following discounts:
- Discounts for having auto, home or life insurance with the same company
- Multi-car discounts
- Safe driver discount
- Good student discounts for teens
- Safety features can get a discount
- Car alarms can earn discounts
- Low mileage discounts for cars that aren’t driven as frequently
- Discounts based on your employer
- Defensive driving course discounts
- Senior driving class discounts for senior citizens
- Daytime running lights discounts
- Long-time customer discounts
- Military discounts
When choosing insurance for your Lexus, don’t decide to save money by choosing lower limits. Protect your other investments from lawsuits by choosing higher limits and coverage against underinsured and uninsured motorists.
Ask about discounts and take advantage of any savings they offer. With some shopping around and careful thought, you can enjoy a high-quality insurance policy that will help you protect your investment.
Start by comparing Lexus car insurance with our comparison tool! Enter your zip code below and compare car insurance for FREE!