Proselect Car Insurance Review
Our Proselect car insurance review found that Proselect does not offer car insurance policies, but instead offers coverage for a variety of healthcare professionals and hospitals. If you're looking for car insurance rates, use the tool below to find affordable coverage from local car insurance companies.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 23, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our car insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different car insurance companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Proselect Insurance offers medical malpractice coverage
- Proselect is a subset of ProMutual Group
- Proselect offers insurance coverage for a variety of healthcare professionals, including surgeons, general practice doctors, dentists, clinics, and hospitals
This Proselect car insurance review is actually not a review of car insurance. Proselect is a subset of ProMutual Group, which deals with insurance coverage for medical malpractice.
For medical professionals, Proselect offers general malpractice coverage, as well as some optional features. Read on to find out more information about malpractice insurance from Proselect.
If you are looking for car insurance quotes, enter your zip code above for FREE!
More About Proselect
Proselect offers insurance coverage for a variety of healthcare professionals, including surgeons, general practice doctors, dentists, clinics, and hospitals.
A medical professional who chooses an insurance policy from Proselect Insurance can choose from either a “claims made” policy or occurrence coverage.
- Claims made policy by Proselect means that the professional is covered as long as the claim was made during the time the policy is in place, whether or not the actual incident occurred during that time.
- Occurrence coverage means that the professional is covered only if the actual incident happened while the policy is active, even if the claim was made after the policy has ended.
Although Proselect offers malpractice insurance, if car insurance is what you are looking for there are many different options out there.