Sequoia Car Insurance Review
Sequoia Car Insurance is a member of the Sequoia Insurance Group. Sequoia Car Insurance reviews give the company an A- (Excellent) financial strength rating from AM Best. The types of insurance offered by the company include cyber insurance, property insurance, and worker’s compensation. However, you will not be able to obtain car insurance coverage for your personal needs from this provider. Use our free comparison tool below to find local car insurance companies in your area.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 19, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Car insurance comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top car insurance companies. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Sequoia Car Insurance has been given an A- (Excellent) financial strength rating from AM Best
- The types of insurance offered by the company include cyber insurance, property insurance, and worker’s compensation
- Sequoia does not offer individual car insurance quotes
The Sequoia Car Insurance review reveals that the Sequoia Insurance Company is a member of the Sequoia Insurance Group.
This company is listed as JPM on the New York Stock Exchange. The address for this company’s main office location is P. O. Box 1510, Monterey, CA 93940.
The direct phone number for this office is 831-333-9880, and the direct fax number for this office is 831-657-4599.
More on Sequoia Insurance Company
The Sequoia Insurance Company has been given an A- (Excellent) financial strength rating from the AM Best Company.
The company has a financial size category rating of VII, meaning that the Sequoia Insurance Company makes between $50 and $100 million annually.
The types of insurance offered by the company include:
- Coverage for California metal workers
- Cyber insurance coverage
- Employee practices liability insurance
- Agricultural insurance
- Small business insurance coverage
- Workers compensation insurance
- Property insurance
- General professional liability insurance
- Inland marine coverage
Some of the coverage included with the agricultural insurance includes:
- Windstorm or hail coverage
- Animal collision insurance
- Milk contamination insurance
- Farm pollution liability coverage
- Fire coverage
- Home insurance