Triumphe Car Insurance Review
Triumphe Car Insurance writes policies for commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles, as well as business car insurance for trucks and passenger/public transportation. Triumphe car insurance reviews give the company an A.M Best rating of A (excellent) for financial strength. Compare car insurance rates with our online tool below!
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 17, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Car insurance comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top car insurance companies. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Triumphe Car Insurance is a member of the Great American Property and Casualty Insurance Group
- The AM Best Company has given the Triumphe Casualty Company an A (Excellent) financial strength rating
- Triumphe writes insurance for commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles
The Triumphe Car Insurance review is a review of the Triumphe Casualty Company. The company is a member of the Great American Property and Casualty Insurance Group.
This company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ as AFG.
The company is located at 3250 Interstate Dr, Richfield, OH 44286 and can be contacted by phone or fax at 330-659-8900 and 330-659-8902.
Ready to compare car insurance quotes? Enter your zip code above to get started for FREE!
The Triumphe Casualty Company is listed as an IX sized company, which means the company makes between $250 million and $500 million annually.
The AM Best Company has given the Triumphe Casualty Company an A (Excellent) financial strength rating.
Some of the other companies that are members of the Great American Property and Casualty Insurance Group are:
- American Empire Surplus Lines Insurance Company
- Great American Alliance Insurance Company
- Great American Casualty Insurance Company
- Great American Fidelity Insurance Company
- Great American Security Insurance Company
- Mid-Continent Excess and Surplus Insurance Company
- National Interstate Group
- National Interstate Insurance Company of Hawaii
- Oklahoma Surety Company
- Republic Indemnity Company of America
- Vanliner Insurance Company.
Start comparing car insurance rates now! Enter your zip code below for side-by-side insurance quotes for FREE!