WellPoint Car Insurance Review
Our WellPoint car insurance review finds that the company is the largest health benefits provider in the United States, providing health and dental plans to policyholders. WellPoint Insurance does not offer any type of car insurance for individuals or businesses, but you can still find cheap car insurance coverage near you with our free comparison tool below. Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 14, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Car insurance comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top car insurance companies. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- WellPoint Insurance is the largest health benefits provider in the United States
- On average, one out of every nine of all United States citizens receive their medical coverage through a plan that is affiliated with WellPoint Insurance
- WellPoint offers dental and health insurance plans
The WellPoint Car Insurance review shows that the WellPoint Insurance Company is headquartered at 120 Monument Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
This company can be called directly at (317) 532-6000 and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange as WLP.
WellPoint Insurance is the largest health benefits provider in the United States. On average, one out of every nine of all United States citizens receives their medical coverage through a plan that is affiliated with WellPoint Insurance.
Use the free tool above to find the best car insurance rates where you live now! Enter your zip code above to get started for FREE!
Some of the companies that are affiliated with WellPoint Insurance are:
- Anthem Blue Cross Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Anthem Life Insurance Company
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield in Georgia
- Empire Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Anthem Workers Compensation
- Meridian Resource Company
- UniCare Insurance Company
Some of the health insurance programs offered by WellPoint Insurance include HMOs, PPOs, and specially designed health insurance programs.
WellPoint Insurance also provides employers and individuals with dental insurance.
WellPoint Insurance has received good ratings from all the major independent rating companies:
- A (Excellent) from AM Best Company
- A+ (Strong) from Standard and Poor’s
- A1 (Good) rating from Moody’s
- AA- (Excellent) rating from Fitch
Start comparing car insurance rates for FREE! Enter your zip code below to get started!