FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Call for FREE quotes: (888) 442-5196
UPDATED: Feb 17, 2019
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Alfa Romeo automobiles are a relatively recent addition to the American automobile marketplace after an extended absence throughout much of the 20th century.
Because these cars straddle the line between a “daily driver” and a modern hot rod, there are several unique ways to insure them.
Depending on which insurance method and provider you choose for our Alfa Romeo car insurance, you might be surprised at the amount of savings available when comparing plans.
Find sports car insurance with our comparison tool. Enter your zip code above and save on Alfa Romeo car insurance now!
The Speciality Insurance Plan
While Alfa Romeo sells plenty of vehicles that could be considered a daily driver, they also sell the world-famous Alfa Romeo Spider sports car as well as the Brera coupe.
For those who collect sports cars — or perhaps just have one that they use infrequently — specialty insurance programs offer a low mileage plan that takes the car’s full value into account.
It’s important to consider that the Spider and Brera coupe are not traditional cars which depreciate in value, but modern classics whose value increases over time.
In light of this, it’s good to compare the best sports car insurance online for specialty insurance that covers what are known as “modern classic” cars.
When comparing quotes for Alfa Romeo car insurance, be sure you know all the details about your car — any special trim package of modifications you’ve ordered, as well as any after-market modifications you may have completed.
These things factor into the value of your car and you’ll want them to be covered in case of an accident or emergency.
FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Standard Automobile Insurance Plans
Not all of Alfa Romeo’s cars are modern classic sports cars with handsome Italian styling.
Indeed, the company sells a modest MiTo Super-mini vehicle that is perfect for singles or couples, as well as the Giulietta family hatchback-style car and the 159 sedan which comes in both a four-door sedan and a five-door station wagon.
These cars fall into the relatively regular category of “daily driver.”
These are the cars you take to the office or drive the kids to soccer practice in, and they should be insured just as any other vehicle.
Because these cars are high-end Italian imports, it is imperative to compare prices with all of the insurance companies that cover your state of residence.
The insurance premiums on Alfa Romeo cars will naturally be higher — and most drivers prepare for that from the outset — but a good deal can still be found with a little searching, comparison shopping, and smart buying.
Fitting a High-End Car into a Smaller Budget
Alfa Romeo cars are not a cheap expenditure, as they’re essentially the top-of-the-line Italian automobile. But that doesn’t mean your insurance has to resemble your vehicle’s sticker-shock price tag.
There are a few key ways to save on your insurance premiums and find cheap car insurance that adds up over the long run:
1. Compare employment discounts between insurance providers. Most insurance companies will offer special discounts for students, teachers, and emergency personnel such as firemen, police officers, and paramedics.
Some employers have initiated affiliations with insurance companies for exclusive discounts.
2. If you’re a good student, you get a discount. Alfa Romeo cars aren’t the typical student ride, but if you’re a student who’s lucky enough to own one, most insurance companies will provide discounts of up to 10 percent for maintaining a grade point average above a B (essentially a 3.0).
3. Always bundle your products. Virtually every insurance provider offers discounts to customers who bundle multiple insurance products with their company.
Consider merging your home insurance, auto insurance, and other products together and you’ll be able to save up to 12 percent per month on your premiums.
4. Look for safe driver discounts and rewards. The latest trend sweeping the industry is a combination of safe driver discounts — which lower your premiums for each year without an automobile accident — and the so-called “vanishing deductible” which lowers your deductible by a certain amount after each accident-free year.
5. Consider a higher deductible based on budget. While this isn’t the ideal option, it is a sure way to save money on your monthly premium. A higher deductible means the insurance company has to pay less of your expenses in the event of an accident, and that means they’ll charge you less each time you pay your premiums.
6. Pay in advance. If you’ve already committed to one of the highest-end Italian automobiles, you may as well bite the bullet and pay your premiums far in advance in an effort to save a little bit of money during your time as an Alfa Romeo owner.
Speak with a Representative
Comparison shopping online is an excellent way to be clued into all the best deals and easiest ways to save, but a representative may be able to work out a unique plan for you and your Alfa Romeo automobile that saves you even more money.
If you have a unique situation or feel you can do better by speaking with someone, do so — but not before you get a good idea of the price range you’re working with.
Enter your zip code below and compare the best car insurance companies for FREE with our zip code comparison tool!