Amerisure Car Insurance Review
Our Amerisure Car Insurance review shows that the company does not write commercial or personal car insurance policies. Amerisure offers commercial property insurance and healthcare coverage, but the company is only licensed to sell insurance in 10 states. Enter your ZIP code below to find local companies offering affordable car insurance policies near you.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 29, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Car insurance comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top car insurance companies. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Amerisure car insurance was established almost 100 years ago and is based out of Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Amerisure does not underwrite auto insurance policies for commercial or private individuals
- Amerisure only underwrites policies in 10 states, including Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, and Indiana
Research for this Amerisure car insurance review led to the Amerisure Insurance Company based out of Farmington Hills, Michigan.
The company was established almost 100 years ago and has consistently held a very strong financial rating.
Quickly find and compare car insurance quotes from the leading online car insurance companies. Enter your zip code above and get started for FREE!
More About Amerisure
Unfortunately for those of you seeking car insurance, Amerisure does not underwrite auto insurance policies for commercial or private individuals.
However, they do have a selection of insurance-related products and services, like commercial property and healthcare coverage.
Amerisure only underwrites policies in 10 states, including Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, and Indiana.
Since you will have to continue looking for a car insurance provider, there are a few tips that you can follow to make sure that you’re receiving a good deal:
- Make sure that the company has a strong financial and customer service track record
- Find a company that offers a diverse range of products and services
- Aside from the state-mandated liability coverage, they should also provide comprehensive and property damage
- Don’t forget to ask about discounts
You’ll be glad that you took the time to compare car insurance quotes from the leading online car insurance providers with your current car insurance rates. Enter your zip code below to get started for FREE!