Electric Insurance Company Car Insurance Review
This Electric Insurance Company car insurance review finds the company with excellent A+ ratings from both A.M. Best and the Better Business Bureau. The Electric Insurance Company offers car, condo, home, renters, and umbrella policies, and their car insurance policies are strict 12-month policies in order to lock in car insurance rates for a year and save policyholders money.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 21, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our car insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different car insurance companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- The Electric Insurance Company offers multiple types of car, home, condo, umbrella, and tenants insurance policies
- Electric Insurance Company has received an A+ rating for the Better Business Bureau, has won the Customer Service Department of the Year category from the American Business Awards
- The electric Insurance Company prefers to stick with twelve-month policies that offer a way to lock in rates for a full year and cut the amount of policy renewals in half.
The Electric Car Insurance review shows te Electric Insurance Company began in 1927 as the Electric Mutual Liability Insurance Company.
This company was founded by GE in Massachusetts as a way to provide workers’ compensation insurance to its business.
By 1966 the name was changed to the Electric Insurance Company and the business had grown to offer many different types of insurance.
The Electric Insurance Company has:
- Received an A+ rating for the Better Business Bureau
- Won the Customer Service Department of the Year category from the American Business Awards
- Received an Excellent rating from A.M. Best, the leading rating provider for the insurance industry in the United States
What started out as a company that provided coverage solely for GE employees has grown and flourished into a company that provided multiple types of coverage to the public in the United States and internationally.
To see car insurance quotes compared where you live just enter your zip code now!
About Electric Insurance Company
The Electric Insurance Company offers multiple types of car, home, condo, umbrella, and tenants insurance policies.
The car insurance options that the Electric Insurance Company offers are different than the options offered by most car insurance providers.
The majority of insurance companies today only offer six-month policies. The electric Insurance Company prefers to stick with twelve-month policies that offer a way to lock in rates for a full year and cut the number of policy renewals in half.
Use our free online tool today to see car insurance quotes for your area. Enter your zip code in our free quote tool below now!