Evergreen Car Insurance Review
Evergreen Car Insurance reviews find the company with an excellent A+ financial rating from A.M. Best. Evergreen Insurance Company specializes in policies for the outdoors industry, including RV parks, campgrounds, and resorts. They offer commercial and non-owner car insurance policies but not personal car insurance policies are available with Evergreen. Enter your ZIP code below to find a local car insurance company near you.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 21, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Car insurance comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top car insurance companies. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Evergreen USA provides specialty insurance for the outdoor industry, specifically campgrounds, outdoor resorts, and RV parks
- Their insurance options include general liability insurance, pollution liability insurance, special operations insurance, RV and trailer spotting insurance, directors and officers liability insurance, business car insurance, garage liability insurance, and garage keepers legal liability insurance
- There is a hired and non-owned car liability coverage option for the use of vehicles that are not owned by the business but are still used by employees for business purposes
The Evergreen Car Insurance review is a review of Evergreen USA. Evergreen USA was founded in 1989. Ironically, this is not a car insurance company.
Rather, Evergreen USA provides specialty insurance for the outdoor industry, specifically campgrounds, outdoor resorts, and RV parks.
To get a quote different types of car insurance for individuals, use the quote tool above. See a side-by-side car insurance quote comparison for the car insurance providers in your area. Just enter your zip code above!
About Evergreen Insurance
Evergreen has had a long and significant career for almost forty years. Evergreen USA has even received a rating of A+ (Excellent) from the A. M. Best Company.
The A. M. Best Company is the leading provider of financial strength ratings for the insurance industry in the United States.
The types of specialized insurance options that Evergreen USA offers to the outdoor recreation industry are varied.
These insurance options include
- general liability insurance
- pollution liability insurance
- special operations insurance
- RV and trailer spotting insurance
- directors and officers liability insurance
- business car insurance
- garage liability insurance
- garage keepers legal liability insurance
The special operations coverage that Evergreen USA writes is designed for outdoor recreation businesses that have certain aspects of their business that put them in need of more specific insurance coverage.
Some of these instances include marinas, water slides, saddle animals, liquor liability, and propane gas.
The one type of car insurance that Evergreen USA does provide is for business service and delivery vehicles only.
There is a hired and non-owned car liability coverage option for the use of vehicles that are not owned by the business but are still used by employees for business purposes.
Compare car insurance rates now by entering your zip in the box above!