Encompass Car Insurance Review
This Encompass Car Insurance review finds that the Encompass Insurance Company offers locked-in rates and enhanced accident forgiveness to improve customer experience and be more competitive. Enter your ZIP code below and get free quotes from local car insurance companies to see how competitive their rates really are.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Apr 13, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our car insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different car insurance companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Encompass Insurance Company has over 1.3 million customers served by more than 3,000 independent insurance agents
- The Encompass Insurance Company offers a unique type of insurance coverage with its identity fraud policy
- By offering options like one-year locked-in rates and enhanced accident forgiveness the Encompass Insurance Company strives to provide a more convenient and beneficial insurance experience
This review shows that the Encompass Insurance Company has over 1.3 million customers served by more than 3,000 independent insurance agents. They offer auto insurance policies with locked in rates to give insured parties more security in their comprehensive coverage. They have liability, collision, and many optional add-ons to protect your personal property for “coverage levels catered to your life.”
By offering options like one-year locked-in rates and enhanced accident forgiveness the Encompass Insurance Company strives to provide a more convenient and beneficial insurance experience.
Encompass also has a specially designed policy called the Universal Security Policy that helps to eliminate gaps in coverage when you combine all of your personal insurance policies into one policy.
For car insurance quotes from companies where you live enter your ZIP code now!
What Kind of Coverage Does Encompass Insurance Offer?
Encompass Insurance covers legal requirements and additional insurance options for insured drivers who want them. They offer both auto and homeowners insurance. Buyers can also sign up for umbrella, lifestyle endorsements, motorcycle, home business, and more. If you’re signing up for auto insurance, a few of your coverage options include:
- New Car Replacement: Your new car may feel great to drive, but it starts depreciating as soon as you drive off the lot. New car replacement protects you by replacing your car with a new car if you meet certain qualifications.
- Accident Forgiveness: We all know the dread that comes with your first accident. Not only do you have to repair or replace your car. Now you also have to pay more on your next policy renewal.
- Gap Insurance: If you have a loan on your car, you may be underwater on your loan for a short period. During this time, if you got in an accident and your car was a total loss, you would still have to pay the difference unless you have gap insurance.
- Roadside assistance: If you have a flat tire, run out of gas, or otherwise need help, you don’t have to look through the phone book. You can call your insurance company and have them dispatch a tow truck at a set price to help you.
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Will You Benefit from Identity Theft Coverage Offered by Encompass Insurance?
The Encompass Insurance Company offers a unique type of insurance coverage with its identity fraud policy. Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States today. There are many ways your identity can be stolen. Encompass Insurance offers options with wide coverage limits to protect you from threats that are sometimes hard to see. It’s not just about collision insurance or roadside assistance protecting your car.
Even though victims of this crime are not typically liable for any money that might be stolen the cost of proving the fraud and restoring their credit rating can be costly. Unfortunately, identity thieves may even do things like signing up for auto insurance under your name. If they get in an accident, it could increase your personal insurance rate and cause other issues in your perceived financial strength as an insured.
The Encompass Identity Fraud policy pays up to $20,000 to with expenses associated with identity theft with only a $100 deductible.
The $20,000 of coverage can be used toward attorney fees, lost wages if you have to miss work to meet with lawyers or law enforcement agencies about the theft, and any type of notary or certified mail fees.