First Guard Car Insurance Review
This 1st Guard Car Insurance review shows the company provides a variety of coverage for the trucking industry, but 1st Guard Insurance Company does not offer personal car insurance coverage. 1st Guard Insurance works on keeping premiums low by writing business insurance directly, rather than using brokers and agents. You can find low premiums on your personal policy without an agent too by using our free comparison tool below.
Compare Car Insurance Companies
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Aug 11, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our car insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different car insurance companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- 1st Guard Insurance Company provides a variety of coverage for the trucking industry
- Unfortunately, it does not sell personal types of car insurance so you will have to look elsewhere for that
- 1st Guard Insurance works on keeping premiums low by writing business directly, rather than using brokers and agents
This 1st Guard Car Insurance Review will discuss the company that offers insurance coverage for truckers while on the road. They advertise “trucker insurance done right” and “direct to truckers.”
1st Guard Insurance Company provides a variety of coverage for the trucking industry. Unfortunately, it does not sell personal types of car insurance so you will have to look elsewhere for that.
If you would like to search now for car insurance, just enter your zip code below and you can compare car insurance quotes for a variety of companies in your area!
What Coverage Does 1st Guard Insurance Offer?
At this time, 1st Guard offers two major types of trucker insurance:
- Physical damage: This is the trucking equivalent of collision coverage. If you’re in a collision or other accident, this coverage would pay to repair your truck and get it back on the road. 1st Guard covers trucking company vehicles when they’re operated for both personal and commercial uses.
- Non-trucking liability truck insurance: Non-trucking liability truck insurance is liability protection in the event that the drier injures another driver or party. Unlike the physical damage coverage, this is only for personal use. If truckers are working on behalf of a company or pulling a loaded trailer, they would need to be covered by the auto liability truck insurance.
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
What Else Should You Know about 1st Guard?
1st Guard Insurance Company is dedicated to innovation as well as customer service. It did a survey of policyholders which showed that 99 percent of the people surveyed were satisfied with the claims service.
1st Guard also prides itself that a real person answers the phone during business hours, as opposed to an automated system like many car insurance companies.
First Guard Insurance works on keeping premiums low.
One of the ways this is accomplished is that all business is written directly, rather than using brokers and agents. This helps the company keep a very low-cost structure, one of the lowest in the insurance business industry.
Although First Guard may be great for truckers, it doesn’t help someone find car insurance.
A quick and easy way to find insurance is to enter your zip code now and you can compare car insurance quotes here!